Current remediation solutions are largely expensive, inefficient and power-intensive. EPONA offers reliable and cost-effective process that can remediate water and other co-products on site.
How does it work?
EPONA removes volatile contaminants and de-waters the effluent. The system can be customised to optimise valuable solid by-products with high protein content including animal feed. The water fraction is also treated, allowing for safe environmental discharge and / or re-usable clean water.
- Pot ale production with a fraction of energy and a much smaller carbon footprint than traditional methods
- Production of thickened and valuable nutrient rich sludge produced from colloids and oil contaminants present in the commingled pot ale / spent lees mix
- Provides clean, sterile and safe to discharge / re-usable water
- Minimises transport costs by reducing content as far as possible
- Removes pathogens present, providing assurance of animal health and maximising storage life